Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool # 10

Wow!! Who knew there were so many apps out there!? I was very impressed to see the availability and variety of all the different applications available for educational use. I was able to look several different applications, and found some really fun ones that would be appropriate for the classroom. I played with Fling for a while, which is a puzzle application that I think would be great during workstations. I also thought that KenKenLite looked was cool because it requires students to use different math concepts to solve puzzles. I think that the kids would think this is really cool!

I think the iTouches that we are going to receive are going to be very useful in the classroom. I think that using the apps on the iTouch during workstations will keep the students busy and entertained. I also think that all the apps offered could serve as a great re-teaching tool or enrichment activity for students who are having trouble grasping a certain concept. The sky is the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment