Friday, July 2, 2010

Tool #5

I used Delicious to search for websites, using different tags. I chose to look for websites that my students could easily access and play with. I found some really good sites, but have 2 favorite ones that I found through Delicious. It was easy and fun! I love that I could bookmark these sites and go back to them whenever I wanted.
www.magneticpoetry.com- this website is really cool! It is laid out as a fridge with magnetic words on one side that students can drag to the fridge to create sentences. I think that students would really like this site, and they would be able to use it independently.
www.kidblog.org - this is a blog website that is directed for primary-middle school aged students and their teachers. It is free and very user (and kid!) friendly.
I know that I will refer to my Delicious account and tags during the year. I love how easy it is to find cool sites, both for personal use and for the classroom. What a timesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment