Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool # 9

I think that screencase and Jing would be great ways for students to share information, like many of the other programs we have discovered within the 11 tools. Both of these tools would be a great way to view other people's blogs and get needed information, or even assignment links for the students, through Jing. I think this would be a great time saver in the classroom. Screencase is a great way of promoting communication and collaboration among students. I think it would also be beneficial to use when presenting a series of steps or a process to the students. It would really help with organization and time!

Skype is a great way to connect with other people all around the world! I actually did it with my sister last summer when she was in Europe. I think it would be an awesome opportunity for students to be able to connect with other students around the world, and would be a great tool to use when learning about different countries and cultures. Not to mention, I think that the students would think that it is really cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment